3/3/19

#1 Hello

Hello everyone!✋
My name is Wang Yu-Lin and you guy can call me Lin.😀 
l'm come from Taoyuan and graduated from Taoyuan Municipal Chungli Home Economic And Commercial Vocational High School🏫
l'm major in Public Finance and Tax Administration right now.

l like 
👉listen music🎵
👉read novels📚 
👉watch Korea and Chinese drama, especially the topic of criminal and medical. 
By the way, Mayday is my favorite band💗💗💗
Sometime you might think l am angry or terrible because my poker-face🂭🂭🂭
but actually l am very nice person😇hahaha😆
Nice to meet you guy and hope we can have a great time in this class.😁😁😁

3 comments:

  1. Good photo,and Mayday is the best group in Taiwan!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you bring me to eat famous food If I take a trip to Taoyuan?😎

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some Korea dramas are really good.

    ReplyDelete